Monday, January 7, 2013

Introduction

Hello? My name is Ma sua. Welcome to my blog and I want to introduce myself to you using three words; 10.15, a mocking bird and 3.
To start with, 10.15 was the day my hamster died. His name was 'black' because his
furs were black. He was a 'roborobski' which is a kind of hamsters with very shy but wild tempers. I loved him very much but now he's gone. I was so sad when I first saw him dead but now it's okay. I'm still sad but I'm trying to overcome. Actually the other hamster that was left died a few days ago,too. His name was 'white' an he was a 'pearl'. It was fortunate that he lived a long life.
Second, a mocking bird is a part of the name of my favorite book ; to kill a mocking bird.
It deals with human rights and conscience of people. I like novels with messages. Novels without messages can give temporary fun but I think good novels should include good messages that can help people.
Lastly, 3 means my family members. I'm an only daughter so my family has three people. I love my family a lot. 
This is all about me.
this is a 'roborobski'



and this is a 'pearl'








3 comments:

  1. Actually, I know that you are only daughter of your family now. Your introduction gave me many information about you. It was a good opportunity to know your another face. Anyway, it was really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sooa,

    I'm sorry to hear your hamster died, that is sad. You did on good job on this post and including pictures makes the blog interesting. When you write the name of a book, use capital letters: To kill a Mockingbird, for example.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. I am sure that 'To kill a Mockingbird' is really a great book! Also, it was good to know two different kinds of hamsters. I look forward to reading your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete